Asbestos Removal Edmonton
Asbestos abatement services in Edmonton and surrounding areas
Asbestos Abatement Services – Edmonton & Area
We have been providing asbestos abatement services since 2009. Since 2009 we have worked with many businesses and families on identifying and removing asbestos. They are many asbestos-containing materials to be caution of in your home or building. Our professional team has the equipment and expertise to get the job done and improve your air quality. We will be transparent throughout the whole process and ensure the asbestos containing materials are properly removed from your home. Your health is our priority.
There are many asbestos removal companies competing for your business. Why should you choose us?
- No obligations consultation with an asbestos removal expert
- Very competitive prices
- Thousands of asbestos abatement jobs successfully performed across Alberta
- Guaranteed asbestos removal or containment
- Thorough site decontamination
- Lawful disposal – dispose of materials according to Alberta Abatement Guidelines
- Able to perform the work at a time convenient for you
- Strict confidentiality before, during and after asbestos abatement work
Asbestos has to be removed as soon as possible because it leads to:
- Lung cancer
- Cancer of the lining of the chest and the abdominal cavity
- Asbestosis (in which the lungs become scarred with fibrous tissue) Any work involving asbestos is a complex operation that requires extensive experience and training. Do not allow fly-by asbestos removal companies to gamble with your health. Fill out a quick form on this page or call us 24/7 to speak to asbestos removal expert for free.
Common Edmonton Asbestos Removal Questions
What should I do if I think there is asbestos in my house?
Health Canada provides the following recommendations for homeowners who may have asbestos in their home:
“You can reduce your risk of exposure by hiring a professional to test for asbestos before doing any of the following:”
- renovations or remodeling
Where can asbestos be found in my home?
It’s impossible to tell if a product contains asbestos by just looking at it. The only way to tell is to have the product tested in a laboratory. Asbestos can be found in cement, ceiling, floor tiles and many more areas. Contact us if you want your home tested for asbestos.
Can I remove it from my home myself?
No, you should not. Fibres can easily become airborne, creating a risk of serious illness if proper precautions are not taken. We highly recommend to contact us for any asbestos abatement you’re wanting to do. We service Edmonton and surrounding areas for Asbestos abatement and inspection.
Contact us to get started.
We specialize in a range of abatement services, including the safe removal (abatement), enclosure, and disposal of identified asbestos-containing materials and mold, following Low to High Risk procedures, within the residential and commercial markets.